Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Women, how often have you taken back your ex? I know, the best advice is to move on, but I love her and miss?

her. I emailed her and simply said that I would like to try and make our relationship work. She told me that she misses me as well, but she needs more time, which I am going to give her. Before she broke-up with me, she said I had been a ';heel'; at times, not quite a jerk, bust just a thoughtless, selfish, stupid ***. No verbal abuse, we always respected each other, certainly no physical abuse and no cheating by either of us. I know she will get to the point where she will be over me entirely, and I will lose my high school sweetheart (she found me after 26 years of looking!) Please, no smarmy answers, I'm hurting here. Have you taken somebody back that was a little insensitive at times (together 7 months), but who you knew was very sorry and who is, in fact, capable of change? I really would like to think that she just needs that time, but that we can run into each others arms again (OK, I know, a little too sappy). Thoughts? TY!Women, how often have you taken back your ex? I know, the best advice is to move on, but I love her and miss?
If she says that she misses you, there is definitely a place in her heart that says that she wants to take you back, and that you're still apart of her. Girls, often take back their ex. Just give her time, and some space, but make her realize that you're willing to change, and you're willing to work hard to gain back that trust, respect, and love that you once had. I have taken back someone who was a little insensitive at times, but I knew that he was sorry for all the wrong that he did to me. So don't worry about it! Time will heal all things =) Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment