Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get back with your ex and not make the same mistakes?!?

We lived together for 3 years. 4 weeks ago we had a fight, I moved out and told him I want to break up. It was only my emotions, and did not want to do that. I love him sooo much and want him in my life. Now we are trying to work things out. We're having great time when we see each other now and understand that we could solve all our problems without causing so much damage. How can we get back together and not do the same mistakes?! We love each other soo much and I know that we hurt the most who we love the most, but I dont want hurt him ever again...How to get back with your ex and not make the same mistakes?!?
You'll have to learn how to mature past your emotions. Sometimes we can be too emotional. If you are going to go at it again make sure to find that outlet that helps you to control your emotional impulses or the next time he may call it quits and you may not get another chance.How to get back with your ex and not make the same mistakes?!?
Never make any decisions in anger again. When someone does that, it turns out to tbe the wrong thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment