Friday, August 20, 2010

--How would you get back at your ex-friend?

My friend and my ex (who i've been extremely close with for a long time) hooked up and are dating. I think the unspoken rule of friends not dating each other's exes still exists. So I can't be friends with her, and am deeply hurt by them both for the lack of respect they've shown for me. This 'friend' has fallen out with a lot of people because of her attention-demanding and fussy nature. She doesn't seem to care about anyone too much.


Aside from me moving on, letting go and the rest, a simple question for you all:


how would you get back at someone lke that? I don't wanna spread vicious rumours to bring her down. But I want to stand up for mysef and help karma.


Thank you!--How would you get back at your ex-friend?
it appears she wasn't a real friend, so you should not allow her into your life as a friend--How would you get back at your ex-friend?
revenge is a dish that looks good until you eat it, then it tastes bad.





Dont do it.





However, it is very fair to calmly state your unhappiness with this situation, and that in your circle of friends you expect better support and respect.





Wish them well, and explain you hope they understand how this certainly impacts the relationship. You prefer to surround yourself with friends you can trust.
You can get your ex back. A lot of people including a friend of mine have done this.





My friend could get his ex back following this guideline from a tough situation after a nasty break up:





http://www.get-your-ex-back.info
If you want to keep good Karma, then the thing to do is nothing at all. Rise above it and act like an adult.
Gordon Brown
have a friend kill her cat and sleep with her sister...or vice versa

No comments:

Post a Comment