Friday, August 20, 2010

How to win your ex back?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried that and what are some ideas? I want him back..he moved so far away to take a job with his dad but we stayed together but he called and broke up with me over a month ago..I am 8 months pregnant..I am concentrating on my lil baby boy but I can't but want him back also. He thinks I am dating someone and is calling more often but today we decided not to talk on the phone for awhile while we clear our heads. What steps do I take for him to realize what he is giving up? We are young 22%26amp;23..been together for 7 years. His dad walked out on him when he was a baby and my father did the same to me. I can't help but feel like the same old patterns are repeating themselves. He has no family here but me and his son. He says he won't move back here and that if we EVER get back together I would have to move there, which I would. Ideas?How to win your ex back?
Tell him you would move there with him. Tell him he has a responsibility to be with you and his son as a family, an intact family. His little boy deserves that. Tell him no marriage is easy, none. It take work ALL THE TIME. The relationship goes through changes, levels if you will. This level is called PARENTING. He needs this as much as you and his boy does. If he wants to heal the little boy inside himself that grew up without a dad in his daily life, then he will let you move there.





Fight for this. Fight for your son. Fight for your family.How to win your ex back?
Keep doing what you're doing, taking care of you %26amp; your son. If he treats the both of you like this now, what's going to happen if you move to be with him, %26amp; things fall apart there. Hold onto your baby %26amp; keep your family close. The only thing that kept from going insane in my situation (almost identicle to yours 5 years ago) was knowing I was %26amp; am doing everything in my power as a mom to break the cycle w/ my sons. Don't waste precious time w/ your baby trying to fix your boyfriend's issues. Keep your head up %26amp; hug your belly(your son). Good luck.
I'm so sorry. My heart really goes out to you and your situation. But one question: Why would you want him back? He's sounds like a real jerk. You are a mother now and your concern MUST be your child. If he truly wants to be close you you and/or your child, he will move closer to you. Old patterns die hard, sweetheart. I know what you feel right now seems very strong but, believe me, you sound like a sweet young lady and in no time you'll have guys at your door. Realize that you may miss the true love of your life because you're still hooked on this guy, which in my opinion, is not a man at all! He's a scared little boy. Move on w/your life. It will be a hard habit to kick but I have much faith in you. Lots of hugs to you and your little one!
Any jerk who leaves a woman carrying his baby is a jerk indeed and not worthy of any more of your time. Seven years is long enough.





Instead, I recommend you spend time on preparing to be a single mother and a single woman. He is not coming back into the picture.
MOVE WITH HIM GURL, DONT RISK YA BABY'S HAPPINESS CUZ U WANNA BE STUBBORN, ITS NOT ABOUT YALL ANYMORE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE BABY NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment