Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you do when your ex (maybe) wants your back?

Actually, it's not an ex. I had started a wonderful, passionate affair with someone who neglected to tell me he had a girlfriend. When I found out, I immediately ended it.





He left our workplace and I haven't heard from him since January. I miss him a lot but also have started to date again.





Well, last night I suddenly got a text from him. Just out of the blue, ';How have you been?';





I almost responded but didn't.





What should I do?


a) Ignore his text. Delete his number. He waited this long to get ahold of you, that's not cool. Don't waste your time on someone like this.





b) Respond. Maybe he broke up with his ex. At least see what he wants.





Thanks for any help, I'm really torn!What do you do when your ex (maybe) wants your back?
I think you should definitely ignore his text. Honestly, he's probably looking for a booty call. You don't need to stoop down to his level. Guys like this NEVER change. Considering he cheated on his girlfriend with you, most likely if things got serious between both of you he would pull the same thing on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment