Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you try to get your ex back?

I was with my bf for over three years. He broke up with me last saturday and we haven't had any type of contact since. I am trying to respect his wishes but i love him so incrediably much i can't eat, sleep, eat or function. Should I try to reach out to talk to him and let him know how i feel? or should i just leave it alone? if i should try to reach out to him should i see him in person, text him, email him?Would you try to get your ex back?
It happens all the time. People get back together. Tell him how you feel and see what he thinks. He might feel the same way as you, you never know.


But how you feel is normal too. When i broke up with my ex boyfriend i was like you. I lost so much wait. I couldn't eat, think, i was crying my eyes out all the time. But time heals everything if it not meant to be.


Actually... for me... that was the best thing that has ever happened. I met the men of my dreams. We are married for 4 years now and have been together for 5. Life it is still magical which i didn't think is possible. We are also expecting a baby :o)


So my point is: ';You never know what you can win, when you loose something.';


There is hope in the end of the tunnel. There are good man out there. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get your man back if you think that is what you want.Would you try to get your ex back?
sweetie...





No, don't do this. Give yourself some more time to heal. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. I didn't want to, I loved him very much. I was in love with him when I broke up with him and I am still in love with him. But I just knew we couldn't be together right now.





Let them go. Give yourself time to heal. It hurts, and I miss my ex like hell. But things WILL get better. Keep your head up and stay strong. What you need to do is try and be with friends as much as possible right now. Focus on YOU and what makes YOU happy. Forget about him. Every time he pops in your head.. dismiss it.





I'm sorry your heart broken sweetie.. I know how you feel. But things will get better. I promise. But let them go..
Talk to your boyfriend about how you are feeling. That helps me get over the sick-nervous feeling I have when things are on my mind. Then he will reply and from that you will both see what is going on at this point. However, if fights ensue or the conversation isn't going anywhere, you will have cleared the air as far as you are concerned and you can get on with your life. I wish you well.
I tried and it didn't work out. I just got rejected and it left me even more heartbroken than before. I know what you're going through and it sucks, but you need to take some time to yourself. Hang out with friends, join a club, meet new people, do anything to take your mind off of him. Eventually, it will become easier and easier, but you'll definitely feel crappy for a long time. Just take your time and you will be back to normal soon. Sorry to hear this.





Good Luck
I would try. Why not, if my emotions want me to?





And yes, you can get your ex back. Many people including a friend of mine have done this.





You need to do some things and avoid some other things to increase the chances of getting him back.





My friend could get his ex back following this guideline from a tough situation after a nasty break up:





http://www.get-your-ex-back.info
no he'll think your clingy, jus write to him and ask if you could still be friends im srry but i hate it when one of my boyfriend message me after i broke up with him say stuff like get back and stuff so yeah dont it'll maybe annoy him so think of a plan muhahaha nah jk, try to cheer up go out with someone else for a change?
Try talking to him casualy for a while. once thats done maybe you guys should try seeing eachother in person if the whole talking thing goes well. As for your relationship.. see if it comes up before you bring it up. if it doesnt just ask him how he feels about it. dont push the issue it will push him away.
He broke up with you..he does not care how you feel. Why do you want to grovel to someone who no longer wants to be with you. Don't you have any self-respect?





Move on with your life...it might be rough...but, having been there and done that myself, you WILL get over him.
well since the break up was not so long ago, i think u should just let things be right now and let him sort out his mind and feelings. later on you should most deff contact him but dont make it awkward or anything like that. if u see him around say hi and stuff...
If you really want him back, you should definitely reach out to him. Don't beg him to come back though. You should call him. Don't text or email him. At least not yet.





I hope this helps...
Hi, I can totally feel your sadness through your message as you are really having a long relationship of 3 years together. You have just broke up recently so you will definitely feel lost of what to do next. Please take my advice to cool yourself off first and do not rush into trying different tricks that you can find online as this may cause you to be unable to get back your ex.





I will suggest that you read my articles that I have posted on Ezine and you will understand that some of things that you are trying to do right now may be affecting what you are going to achieve which is getting back your ex. You have to think through carefully with a cool mind and you will definitely be able to analyze what are the things you are going to do. I know it may be hard right now as you are pretty sad but tell yourself this is a important process that you need to really cool yourself in order to think carefully.





Hope you will be able to cool down and research on what to do first before you try anything out. I believe you will be able to get your ex back one day as you have already taken the actions to share your problems with us and really hope this will help you greatly. All the best to you and must have faith in yourself.
  • norton internet security
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment