Monday, August 16, 2010

1st step of getting back with your ex?!!?

I recently have been missing my EX and we talked last night.. not about a lot.. but just about why we were mad and ect.. well now im even more confused because of some of the things he has said. --1.-- When you ask someone if they miss you.. and you really dont get a yes or no answer.. is that a good or a bad thing? He didnt answer me when I asked that. Which leads me to believe he does because he didnt answer the question.. or he doesnt know. --2-- After apologizing for a couple things I did.. He told me '; stop saying sorry.. you have already said it too many time'; to me this means that he forgives me maybe?!! --3-- After talking for about 1/2 hour.. we basically just talked about why were were mad and he knows I want to get back together how we used to be.. BUT- As I was walking out he tugged on the back of my hair and said wow your hair is getting longer.. well I really dont know how to take that accept maybe thats his way of letting me know...(yea i miss you too..) ??HELP1st step of getting back with your ex?!!?
1st things 1st. You are overanalyzing everything! Guys mean exactly what they say and it is women who read into everything. If he wants to get back together then he will say it. My best advice to you is not to talk about the past. How long have you guys been broken up? I am going to tell you a story of how this happened to me and you tell me if you are handling the situation the right way.





My boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me. We did not talk for 6 for six months, not a word. I went up to Indiana to visit a friend that was married with a baby girl. I realized that my friend was acting just like i did with my boyfriend. Jealous, insecure, possessive. The only difference was that her situation was 10x's worse than mine. I realized what a crazy person i was with my ex and i felt horrible. While i was up there i decided to call him. Not to get back together but to tell him that i see things differently and to apologize to him. I did and he accepted my apology then we talked about an hour just about what we had been up to. We hung up the phone and i felt so good because i finally had closure. When i got home from my trip i had an email from my ex. He wanted to have dinner. OMG!!! I was freaking out, i did not know what to do. I was scared to meet with him because i finally felt like i was over him and if we got back together what if i just lost him all over again. My mom talked me into meeting with him because she said i would never know what would happen if i did not go. I did and on my way to meet him i swore to myself that i would not bring up the past at all and i have already made my peace with our past relationship. We met and had a great time. We did get back together and picked right back up where we had left off. It was like we never broke up, but also like we never had hard times. Instead of talking about the past we both made sure to never do the things that hurt each other in the first half of our relationship. Six months after that meeting we were engaged and a year after that we were married and a year after that i gave birth to our son.





You are asking how to get back together, the first step is to forgive and forget the past. Remember what you did to each other and change that behavior. Don't talk about it, just do it. It is ok to apologize but after that move on. You have already apologized so don't do it again. You have made a move now it is up to him to make the next move. Trust me, it will make such a huge difference if he wants you back and you don't beg him to come back to you. Value the fact that you have him back and take care of him. Love him and make sure you don't hurt him again and it will not go unnoticed. I hope this helped you. My husband and i are so happy and i am so thankful i made that trip to Indiana so i could see my faults. I hope it works out the same for you.1st step of getting back with your ex?!!?
Just forget your ';EX';
move on. if you get back together you will regret it eventually. these things happen for a reason. it did not work once. it is not going to work a second time.
Apparently, he didn't give you a solid answer, or any indication that he cares and really wants to get back together. He has


to tell you. If he didn't, best to start moving on.
I think your answers to your own questions is that you want those things to be positive and you want him to miss you, and you want him back. This is how I'm looking @ it. Well, u asked him if he misses you and he didn't give u an answer, well I think if he really did miss you, then there would not have been a problem to say ';yes';, but since he did not say anything, I'm assuming he did not miss you, and he did not want to say so because he was scared you might be hurt by it. (that's what I'm thinking, guys dont like hurting girls, so they'll do their best not to make her feel hurt.) Then to answer ur second question, u probably kept saying ';sorry'; throughout ur apology till he probably got fed up and was just like ,';Ur saying sorry to much, i get it, I've made ur point.'; And for ur last question, that's just it, ur hair is probably longer than it was the last time he saw you, so he noticed. You know, I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but I'm just being straight up with you, I'm not telling you what you want to hear, just what I believe happened, kinda speaking from experience also. Hope this helped, and I hope things work out between you to, good luck hun!
talk to them and tell them how you feel and then try for it again!
ok u r thinking about all the little things





when he didnt answer u, it could go either way, if u was in front of him u needed to see his body and facial expression to determine if he misses u or doesnt





now U NEED TO STOP APOLOGIZING


somebody is not going to go back to u if u feel guilty about things


soo show some confidence there


dont think too much about the hair thing its nothing he just noticed something different





going forward, show him u r interested but dont let ur self be taken for granted





good luck


if u have any more questions let me know
All my ';Ex's'; live in Texas .....
It all depends on what you have done wrong.
If I don't answer a question or try to sidestep the issue it is because I know (or think I know) what the asker wants to hear and I can't honestly answer in that manner.





If I tell someone to quit it with the ';sorry'; stuff, it is because I am tired of hearing it. Don't tell me you are sorry 30 or 40 times a day because you are stupid and can't learn from the last 40 times you did the same thing.





If I told you your hair was getting longer it would be because your hair was getting longer.





As a psychiatrist once said, ';sometimes a cigar is just a cigar';.





IMO he is done and has moved on. I suggest you do the same thing. And BTW, have an honest look at why the relationship came apart. It could be a clue on what to avoid in the next one...
remember why you broke up in the first place..because it will come up again...ask yourself if it is worth it..
Well sounds like you ex has moved on with his life (something you have not yet done). If he did not tell you he missed you, it's probable because he has not missed you but did not want to be mean to you. Maybe you should stay exes, he is your ex for a reason!
The first step has been taken in your relationship--you are talking----without knowing why you two broke up to begin with its hard to say from here except to continue talking and having fun--take it slow and start over new--
just ask your self why is he an ex. please honey don't make the mistakes that i maid. don't go back with them they should stay an ex if things didn't work the first time it wont work. if there is not communication between you two then there is no reason to go on. just always remember communication is the key in every aspect of life
if he wants you back he will try to get you back. in the mean time, dont read too much into the things he says or does.

No comments:

Post a Comment