Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS: how would you act if you wanted your ex back?

What are some signs that a guy wants to get back with his ex girlfriend?





GUYS: what are things you would do when trying to get her back?





I don't want to hear the generic: ex's are an ex for a reason... type of answers.GUYS: how would you act if you wanted your ex back?
I just broke up with my girlfriend.. however trying to let it be this time.





I would start by calling them.


Usually I get so drunk that I call saying I love them etc.


That actually works well surprisingly.





Just letting them know is a start. That way talking about it is a possibility. I usually try some romantic gesture that I've stolen from a film.





I've used the sign scene from 'Love Actually.' That got me another year with an ex.





This is more rambling than answering... good luck though


GUYS: how would you act if you wanted your ex back?
If it were me i would let her know that i am ready and willing to compromise on the issues that caused the break up in the first place and make sure she knows that I want to be with her and my life is not the same nor do i want it any other way than her by my side
  • norton internet security
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment