Friday, August 20, 2010

If you REALLY wanted to get back with your ex what would you do?

me and my ex broke up alittle more than a month ago and i still miss him uncontrolably. he pretty much hates me, never wants to see me and never wants to talk to me.


he said that he likes being single and that he doesnt regret breaking up with me, and i believe it 100 percent.


i just really ''need'' him back, not ''want'' him back. i love him so much and he really is my everything. I've been sooo lonely without him :(


really what can i do to show him how much i love him and care about him and want him back?


please no answers like get over it....i just want him back :(If you REALLY wanted to get back with your ex what would you do?
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY , ALL YOU CAN DO IS ASK HIM CAN WE TALK JUST HEAR ME OUT AND PUT ALL YOUR FEELINGS ON THE TABLE ALSO EXPRESS TO HIM NO RELATIONSHIP IS PERFECT EACH PARTY ALWAYS HAS SOME THINGS TO WORK ON , CHANGES TO BE MADE , TALK ABOUT WHAT BROKE YALL UP AND DISCUSS HOW TO CHANGE IT OR MAKE IT BETTER ...GOOD LUCK HUN

No comments:

Post a Comment