Monday, August 16, 2010

How many of you have gotten back with your ex?

Which one of you broke up with whom? (If it was you, did you regret breaking up with them soon after?)


What was the reason of you break up?


If you were the dumper, did you tell them you want to get back together?


If your S.O. was the dumper did they tell you they want to get back with you?


Did you talk to each other while you were broken up?


How long did it take for you to get back together?


Why did you get back together?How many of you have gotten back with your ex?
well the first time :/....


-He broke up with me


-Good question, honestly I think it's cuz he wanted his ex. But his reason was that I went through this thing he writes in I think....(lieing to me and didn't want me to you know)


-Yea were long distance And I went to go see him and he wanted me back...


-It toke about a month and a half for us to get back togather I believe.


-Well I love him to death and still do. I know I'll never find a true love again (my first and only) so I needed him in my life and that's why I eventually toke him bak. Still togather a year later. I don't believe it's true that you should NEVER take back an ex I mean seriously if you love someone you find a way to make the reletionship stronger.





Never never let them go unless you absolutely have a good reason.....How many of you have gotten back with your ex?
I have. Well, we have quite a few times. One time we did not talk to one another for a day or two. Then we realized that we could not be without one another. He had broken it off with me thinking it was the best thing to do at the time.





Another time, I did break up with him because I felt that he did not care about me because we barely talked to one another and hardly saw one another. Then we were still talking to each other every now and then. At one pt, I had gotten another bf and he got another gf. It did not work out with them. I broke up with my bf. Then we began talking more and more to where he was lying to his gf because he wanted to keep talking to me. Then they broke it off, we decided to be back together once again.
I'm now married to the girl I was ';forced'; to break up with by her older brother back in high school. I think he was opposed to her being 15 and me being 18 at the time.


We met years later while I was at work and she made the first move by tracking down where I lived. I think we got back to together because we were very attracted to each other and kinda got side tracked by other life ';stuff'; that we all go through as young adults.


As a side note: I believe we talked over the phone a few more times before I told her that I couldn't see her any more. It helped that it was during summer break. (';break';) lol
Yes I have gotten back with my ex. I have never been dumped, so i dumped them. Did you know that if you guys broke up there was a reason and to get back together is just dumb because that reason is there and if it was too big to work out and you broke up what makes you think it will work out this time.





I have done this alot but I've had no luck staying with them.
I broke up with him. He is the ultimate betrayer and liar. He has other kids. knocked up other women and left them. Without telling me after I had his kids. Had call girls and friends over at the house when I was exhausted sleeping. Doesn't give a god damn care to what I'm feeling or what I do. He's a freaking sociopath. And when I first stepped foot to talk to him I had the strongest feeling I have ever had say ';don't'; but I did, And my life is ruined because I decided to talk to him.


We are talking minimally, but now I know that he is a liar and I can't trust anything he says, he even rounded up my family and friends against me.


I would NEVER NEVER NEVER take him back. And it is going to take someone so freaking sensitive and trustworthy for me to ever open my heart to anyone again.


He is still in the process of ruining everything.
once you get in once you can get it again I've been with well over 300 hoe's and its gone about every way possible most of them we still talked after some we waited up to10 years to get back together another time took 4 years and some we play every chance we get yet were not back together at all sex is a powerful thing and brings people back love works to not only have i gotten back with some we had children on 2nd or even 3rd round action
i've never had a prior experience, but the first time i ever went back to an ex was for my current fiance. we argued heavily over family issues. i didn't like his mom and my mom didn't like him, so that was a lot of problems. before i could even say i didn't want to be with him anymore, i told him i love him, but i'm tired of stressing over it, so we agreed to spend time apart until we became self reliant and didn't have to deal with them. the longest i've ever gone without talking to him as been.. 1 week and a half. i decided not to embarass myself by calling him as if i needed him. i tried to stay strong about it. he finally called me at work and we just cried to each other how much we missed each other. we kept it on the low for a few weeks, but it just wasn't possible. we were both 18 at the time so c'mon... too old to be hiding stuff from the rents just to not hear them btch. they'd just have to get over it, which they haven't 3 years later lol. after i have this baby though, omg... my mom's gonna love him and his mom's already being nice. she can't help but to say the baby's gonna be so handsome because we are both beautiful people. we still have our ups and downs with other things, though, but sometimes, being away from a person really lets you know how much you can't do without them.
well i broke up with him and regreted less than three days later...


i just couldnt trust him because every girl wanted him and he didnt seem to care...


no i'm too chicken but he knows i do...


yea but jus to say what do you want when we walked past each other...now we call each other every other day and he loves me and tells his family about me...


it took us about 4 months to stop pretending and admit that we had feelings for each other


we got back together because i realized what a hige mistake i made and i care about him...


hes important to me and im important to him so we work together because now we understand each other
lmao... tooo many people break up for a day then get back together... a break up isnt a break up unless its been a while with no contact... and yes i have... it led me to marriage and a child... and now going onto a divorce... we broke up for a reason... and even though u loved the person, the reason is there... and even if the both of you try to change... the original reason is still the back of ur head... are u really supposed to move on when ur scared that it will go back to how it was...


the best thing find urself someone new.. make a demand list of traits u want ur mate to have... and dont settle for less... but please dont ask for perfection...





the flow is to go thru different people to see what u like or dont like.. what works for you or not... u live and learn... and without living thru relationships and breakups... ur not learning what u really want
I kinda broke up with him after he kinda hooked up with some girl at a club in front of me


I didn't tell him I wanted to get back together but he was so sorry i just gave him another chance


um he just kept txting me saying how sorry he was


ummmmmm it took us a couple of weeks


because im stupid and i have no idea
I have.


Me.


No.


No reason.


Eventually.


Yes, before I broke up with her.


Yes.


A month.


Because we had no /real/ reason to break up.
it was mutual, didnt regret it


we were having lots of problems


he came back to me saying he needs me


we didnt talk while broken up


it took a long talk to convince me


coz we belong together and we know it
i have gotten back with my ex 2 times and i stopped then. after 2 times dont go back. because if he breaks up with you twice he obviously doesnt love you enough to not let you go =)
damn i lost count... but maybe an estimate about 4 or 5 times. But all the time i was the one that did the dumping.. it was over stupid reasons. But i can't remember much details.. 5 times is too much.
too many questions!








yes, i've gotten back with many ex's. and what i've learned is that theyre ex's for a reason. never again! forward march!
i wouldnt go back to ex's, dumping someone thats not good for you is like moving one step forward but getting back togther with them is like taking two steps back. so go on with your life and dont look back
never, NEVER, never, EVER ever ever go back!!! It will NOT work
HAHA i did twice...each time a year apart.
i have

No comments:

Post a Comment