Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting Back With Your Ex?

Back in high school, I met my ex-boyfriend. He was my first and we were both naive and eventually broke up after 5 months. Now we are in college and have started talking again and I've gotten that little flutter in my heart. I can't help it, I really want to get back with him. We've already met up once and we are meeting up again tomorrow.





My question is should I get back with him? How do I do it without stirring the pot? I'm pretty sure he wants to, but we haven't done anything more than friends on the first meet up.





Answers or advice?Getting Back With Your Ex?
Tell him exactly what you just said. Guys like it when girls are honest.Getting Back With Your Ex?
you should flirt with him and talk about relationship alot,just be kool and charming and sweet.look fly and extremely beautiful so he won't be able to resist you,and soon enough you'll see you two talking about be back together,try kissing him to speed things up,make him feel great around you and interested.
I really think just go with the flow, don't think too much about it and see what happens. I mean yeah..be friends first for a while,hang out etc.. and find out what both of you really want? Both of you need to talk. If he does want to get back, then go for it, start a new chapter with him=). And if he doesn't, well move on
Meeting with your ex is what ever you make of it. The flutter in your heart is a normal reaction if their isn't any bitterness between you two. Don't push though, let time take you where it wants to go and then a decision can be made.... good luck
Sounds like you are excited to have him back in your life but make sure you know what you are getting into since this is your ex, you will want to make sure everything that happened before is squared away before starting up again
flirt a LOT!!! ( just dont look like a slut/hoe/hor)
easy he will ask you let him ask you and show you are very interested
if the feelings are there go for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment