Monday, August 16, 2010

Have you ever gotten back with your ex?

Say you were in a long term relationship 1+ years and broke up for whatever the reason. Did you get back with your ex? How long did it take for you to get back? Why and How did you guys get back together? Are you still with them now? Age?Have you ever gotten back with your ex?
We got divorced and back together about a year later. Still together. Remarried, trying not to mess it up again. The first time, every single thing we could have done wrong, we did. I still loved her and I wanted to try and do it right. Fortunately, she agreed.Have you ever gotten back with your ex?
me and my ex were together for a year and 7 months


we broke up for some reasons and we got back together after 3 months..


he went to my place and asked, can i have you back??


i just gave him a hug..


suddenly, fate took him away from me on christmas eve, he got into a motorcycle accident on his way home...





I'm sure he knows how much i love him...


we were together for almost 3 years.
yeah um like 3 days later


he called me saying he missed me and all that so i did to and well he asked me out and then a month or i think less i meet someone else and broke up with them

No comments:

Post a Comment