Friday, August 20, 2010

How did you get your ex back?

wanting to hear how some people got their ex's back, whether it was a short time or years. How did it happen? Did you do anything that seemed to work? I know it happens. I have seen it with multiple friends and curious if there are similarities.How did you get your ex back?
i have been married and divorced twice living back with first and talk to my second once a week.


I think be yourself but don't run and hide because you are or afraid you will get hurt. Make yourself visible in their life and be a supportive friend and maybe they will see what they are missing. No luck cast out your pole there are better fish in the sea.


life is too short to dwell on what if.How did you get your ex back?
Many of the problems you may be facing could be just the tip of the iceberg


on what is really happening in your marriage. I dont mean to scare you but


many problems when they either first show up or if they keep reoccurring


could be just whats showing from a larger problem that either you or your


spouse cannot even see. One of the only things you can do to help is to talk


honestly and openly with each other in the marriage. If things become more


serious more serious options need to be looked at as possibilities. I have a


blog that has more information on some of what I've been writing about. If


you feel like checking it out I would completly suggest it.


http://howtogetmyexback1.blogspot.com/





Love is a choice that is made everyday when you wake up and every night when


you go to sleep. Some days you may not feel the original feeling but love


isnt a feeling or an emotion. Its an action a verb. Falling out of love may


just mean you need to spice things up a little or that you were never in


love in the first place. Don't just get out of a marriage just because you


don't think you like the person anymore.



My exes have always come running back when i decided I wasn't interested and moved on.


So I guess by completely ignoring them for a few months will help get them interested again. It really depends on the age and stage of relationship you're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment