Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever gotten back with your ex?

has anyone gotten back with their ex %26amp; how did it work out?





i want to, but i'm unsure.Have you ever gotten back with your ex?
i have the first relationship was a bit **** the first time but we split up, had bit of a break and now we are completely in love and would do anything for each other





hope it works out for youHave you ever gotten back with your ex?
Once with my ex wife and once with an ex girlfriend. Both ended up the same way. Notice I said ex, it's because they are still my exes. My ex wife almost made me a widower. My ex girlfriend just wasn't interested in me any more. Very few times will a couple of exes make it together a second time.





Now I am with a girl I dated in college but that was 24 years ago and the only reason we broke up then was she had family problems and had to move away. We're doing great now and we've been together two years this times.





I applaud Nicole P. She's one of a very few to have it work out the second time. It gives hope for others.
I have got back with my ex 9 times.


It dose not work out.


TRUST ME!!!!!!


answer myn; http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I did it went okay for a couple of weeks but then all the old crap that broke us up the first time started again find someone new its better.
Nope,


If you still have feelings with your ex, why not?


But make sure both of you share the same sentiment.
Yes, i have but for me it was even worse the second time round!


Maybe you'll have better luck.
I never did.


But the point is:how long you guys been together and how long you guys separated?
i dont know havent did that before


coz you know why the all runned away





just joking
yes i got back with my ex [girl] me and her fot then we had sex
no, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't maybe she or he wants you back too
i did and the second time didn't even last a full week
  • norton internet security
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment