Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever gotten back with your ex gf or bf?

I'd like that because I still like her and I think she still likes me.





If she does, how can I get her to be mine again?





She's always on my mind, any help at all will be so appreciatedHave you ever gotten back with your ex gf or bf?
just a warning - be prepared for an insane emotional roller coaster. and if the feeling is mutual you should not do what my ex did and after a while just start texting me ';hey i miss you.. whine whine whine'; you need to sit down and talk about it and how your going to do it right this time and watch out for fighting hahaha i'm an expert at getting back with your ex over and over ...Have you ever gotten back with your ex gf or bf?
Hmm...I don't know. My ex came back to me because I gave him some space and he missed me, but we broke up again anyway eventually because all the same problems were there.





I would sugget talking to her about the way you feel and if there is a possibility of getting back together etc. and if so, what you both need to do to make it work etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment