Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get back with your ex boyfriend whos about to be enagaged?

I'm surprised you would be able to take him back -you must want him a lot.





I know what its like to be in your situation -Ive been through it. Its was the most terrible experience. He was with this girl for many years after we broke up, but the engagement was a shock to me and so was the wedding. He cut off from me totally after we broke up and never responded to any (friendly) emails I wrote in the meantime, never told me he was getting engaged -I found out from a mutual friend.





He was the only relationship I've had in my life (and i'm not that young anymore), so it probably will be my only relationship.





after getting engaged, actually even before that, he crossed a boundary from which I can never accept him back in my life, even though I might always be alone in life .... even if they divorce etc. its just that he made such a public declaration and commitment with someone else and that he never told me himself is so utterly humiliating for me .....even after all these years if I were to get engaged/married etc. I would have to let him know, I guess thats what connection is, respect is, acknowledgement, acceptance, honour etc. .....and that connection still exists, and it is incredibly painful when it is not acted on, from either side.





I still make it a point to act on that connection, as he is an important person in my life and will always be. Even if I was important to him in the past and not anymore, he is still and will always be foremost in my life, whether I like it or not, or he likes it or not. But I could never accept him back as a lover/bf/husband etc.





I know its hard, maybe impossible for people to be able to respect, let alone accept my stand, but no one has the right to judge until they go through what I have gone through.





anyways, I'm sorry I couldnt answer your question ....just thought I'd share my experience.How to get back with your ex boyfriend whos about to be enagaged?
watch 13 going on 30


tell himHow to get back with your ex boyfriend whos about to be enagaged?
you dont.
Sorry, you can't.


Just get over him.
if hes gettin engaged is cuz he wants to. he;s choosin to marry another girl. if he wanted to marry u he woulda so my guess is he dont want u , so leave him alone dont make him unhappy if u care about him u would want him to be happy even if its not wit you.
umm why do you want to hook up with him if he is getting ready to propose.................................鈥?A LIFE!
you dont get back with an ex.. especially if that person is involved with someone else... dont ruin a relationship for your own selfish wants..


he obviously doesnt want you. move on with your life.
well i'm sorry if he wanted back with you he would have long before now . you just have to accept %26amp; move on .
baby girl if he is engaged then it fair to say you've lost him just let it go and move on with your life I know it will be painful but you never know whats waiting for you in this big old world there is someone for all of us just pray to whom ever you believe in and ask for guidance and strentgh to get you through this time of need. Good Luck
well you cant hes going to be married and i think thats prolly what he wants since its the guys who propose
damn girl u got it bad...its best 4 u 2 move on...get another man....
There is no way to. unless you want to go jail
uhmmmm... duh. hes getting married... so.... duh. leave him alone hes got his own life. if he didnt love his gf he wouldnt marry her. so leave him alone and go get another boii. if u really really realllyyyyyyyyyy really love him then tell him that. but dont try to break them up. because that will just make him dislike you. its better to friends than enemies right????? so yeah find a diff. guy. good luck!
Why would you want to? He has clearly moved on - it is past time for you to move on.
Sounds impossible to accomplish... no offense. What exactly happened to you two? And why is it that you still want him back?





If he proposed to someone already, that shows that he has moved on. BUT I guess for your own sake, tell him how you feel if you haven't already... at least by doing so you got the chance to express yourself.
hunni all right like if he is getting married you hsould of got him back a long time ago before him and this chicky felll in love sorry for hte negative answer
He's obviously moved on so just get over it. Life isn't a sappy chick flick where the guy getting married dumps the fiancee at the alter for the ex girlfriend. Wake up reality is calling. He has someone in his life that he wants to spend his life with.
watch ';love %26amp; basketball';


its all about what u mentioned.. and a bit of basketball lol
its to late for you just move on and dnt ruin his love life because you want him back, if he tells you he loves you then different story but if he doesnt then he has moved on you should do the same
write him a letter
Why would you want to look so desperate by getting back at him. I think you need to move on and grow up
You don't, be happy for him, he's made the ultimate commitment in a very public way, sorry sweetie, just being real...........
hi victoria ,





i would like to say that it is better to leave him alone . and dont be soo selfish. the man about to start a family . so why dont you find the one who loves you and want to start a famiy with. just move along .





if you realy love him , you will wish him the best luck in his wedding from the bottom of your heart .








always your best answer
i guess he didn't want to marry you, stalker.
not just don't be at his wedding o_O
Leave him alone! He's moved on and is happy now with someone else. Accept it and find someone who thinks you're the most amazing person in the world! Obviously this other guy doesn't think you're his true love or he wouldn't be marrying someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment