Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to get your ex back once she starts seeing a new guy?

I was going out with my sweet beautiful girl kelly for about 8months, i love her very deeply, she has recently broken up with me and almost immediatly started seeing another guy, my heart is broken and its very painful, but im losing hope of getting her back since she started seeing this ';guy'; she was tearful on the breakup, and she feels bad for making me feel this way, but im not sure how to go about getting her to be mine againIs it possible to get your ex back once she starts seeing a new guy?
I dont think its possible, I think ur just needing her because u feel like u dont know anyone else like her or if anyone else is outthere for you. my advice wud be that u need to move on, make time for urself :D she feels bad for making u feel this way that doesnt mean she still loves you. you need to ask urself is she worth all this agony and heartache? are u prepared to wait for something that may never happen again?Is it possible to get your ex back once she starts seeing a new guy?
Speak with her, ask her if she is truly happy and tell her what you want from her, assure her that you will be waiting if she ever changes her mind...........


Good luck and if it doesn't work out you know you did try!`
Well it depends on all the details like why you broke up, how long you've been together and so on and so fourth. With out any info to go on. I think that anything is possible but go with your gut instinct what is that telling you.


I don't think you should do anything at this point to try and win her back except to be there as a friend. Don't push the subject at all and just be there for her when she needs you. The worst thing you can do right now is try and hang around when your not wanted or to push the subject on her. Like asking her if it is possible to get back together, etc... Just get out and start living your life and see where life takes you and just hope for the best.
why get her bsck


cant u have fun with her always


and let her live her way
if you really want her back keep trying, show her you love her. it seems she may still love you, do you know why you guys broke up? i broke up with my boyfriend of 3 and a half years for about 4 months and we got back together, when we broke up i got back on the dating scene straight away, dunno why, i still loved him, he wouldn't leave me alone, he wanted to go back out even though he was the one who dumped me. its all good now, dont give up, good luck
the hell with her, don't try and she'll be more likely to call you than if you pine after her.
that's terrible!


but don't try and get back with her because you'll just end up having your heart broken again.


Just give yourself time to recover and get your heart and head back in order before you make yourself look foolish.


here have a hug *hug*
She was probably cheating on you with the new dude. Move on already.
possible but if she broke up with u then probably not..





I broke up with my bf that i dated on and off and we stayed friends when we broke up and when we broke up he started dating other girls and would tell me well a yr later we still talked and my feelings for him never went away and a few times he told me he thinks he still loves me and cant get over me.And well he was dating a girl about 6 months and i got sick of hiding how i felt so i told him i was still in love with him and well he broke up with her and came back to me and we've been dating almost a yr now
You could kill him. But that wouldn't be a gauranteed solution that she'd come back to you.





Just pray that it doesn't work out w/ the other guy, and that she's sees the error of her ways.





And, don't sound/look too desperate. Makes you look weak. Women like confidence.
move on let her go [:
Possible, but I wouldn't really recommend it...


Good Luck.
what caused the break up?
Why would you want someone back who sees someone else as soon as you broke up. They were probably seeing each other before you broke up. I would find someone else because if she doesn't love you and only you love her it is useless to even try to get her back, sorry that's just how I feel about stuff like that. I wouldn't want to get more hurt than what I'm already feeling.
i would move on honey it will only get worse if not
possible but not likely
this new ';guy'; is a ';rebound';.....


if she care about ur feelings and if she still love u -as u said-, then she will call u...





u have to act normally with this situation and try to ask one of her best friend's if she is happy with the new guy, if so then u have to let it go.


if not try to have a word with her..
Why would you want her back if she doesn't want you?
Ok, if she REALLY likes the other guy let it be . move on .it will take a while to get over her .i hav been in simila situation.GOOD LUCK! you must be a good guy:D

No comments:

Post a Comment