Friday, August 20, 2010

If you had the oportunity to get back at your ex... must have ended on bad terms for this one?

by get back I mean would you destroy their prized possession, get with their best friend, their brother/sister, trash their car... or worse... how many would.. and what would you doIf you had the oportunity to get back at your ex... must have ended on bad terms for this one?
I would get back at my ex by moving on and being happy with myself and my life. Show him that he wasn't everything he thought he was to me. Revenge is a waste of time/effort. Concentrate on yourself and you not only make yourself happy-but them miserable when they see what they lost.If you had the oportunity to get back at your ex... must have ended on bad terms for this one?
I would do the mature thing which is forget they ever existed. Like I did with... what's her name. Why would I want to waste precious moments of an already short life on something so childish?





Do you really think that on your death bed your wish will be for just a few more minutes of life so you can prank your ex?
A waste of time. It would make me look like another crazy black woman.
  • blue hair
  • nortonantivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment