Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you get back with your ex-husband/wife?

I am in love with my ex-husband, and I think he's in love with me too. We dated for 2 years before we got married and were married for 3 years. After our divorce, we tried to get back together a couple years later, but we lived in different states and it just didn't work out. He got married 8 months ago . . . but is now separated from his wife. They've been having the same problems ever since they were dating - she has a horrible temper and sometimes hit him. He finally had enough of it. He called me the day he left his wife and now we plan on meeting in Atlanta next week. My thoughts are that we're going to possible see if the chemistry and love is still there and if there is still a chance for reconciliation. Like most of you, I'm VERY concerned that he's still married, but I'm almost certain he'll get a divorce. What we had was and will be incomparable to anything we had or will have. I was just too young and immature to stay with him. We really had the perfect marriage. So, we plan on meeting for dinner next week and I think he may plan on staying a few nights in Atlanta. I have not asked him what our definite plans are while he's in Atlanta because I just want to see how we feel when we meet and we can play it by ear. You just don't understand, even over the past 6 years, we've just had this amazing connection where even when we haven't seen eachother in a year or more, it is like we never skipped a beat. I think we never worked it out because I was still trying to figure my life out. Do most of you think I shouldn't try this with him because he's still married? Or do you think I should take a risk and get back with the one true love of my life?Would you get back with your ex-husband/wife?
True love can overcome anything! If the two of you have learned from your past, your past/current relationships, and you really know what you want in your life--then you should definitely go for it!





When my brother died suddenly this year at the age of 47, I realized how short life really is, and that one should not die with any regrets! And if you don't at least try, you won't know--and what if you missed out on the love of your life!?!?! Don't hold back--you may never get another chance to say ';I truly love you!';Would you get back with your ex-husband/wife?
Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! Do it !





Get it while you can !
I think you first need to clear up and settle his marital status and then you both can work on working things out. If you really love each other I say go for it but just out of precaution, he would have to clear up his marital status first. Best of luck to you.
I say true love is hard to find. I say risk it, true enough he's still married but it's seems to be definite a mistake. Take your time and see were things are heading.
Give it a shot - what have you got to lose? Let the husband beater rot in her cave. You'll never know unless you try!!!!





Good Luck!
Stay clear


you a good re-bounder for him!





and why is he your X
Take a chance! Get the love of your life back!
Wait until his divorce is final.
I'll never understand why people have such short memories. They get married (for some reason) forget why they got married and get divorced rather than dealing with whatever issues they are unhappy about, and then ask whether they should re-marry the person they felt so bad about that they had to get a divorce from!


Lady...you may never be content with anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment