Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get back with your ex girlfriend?

me and my ex broke up last year bc she cheated on me and to make a long story short we didnt talk till last month and now she says she doesnt want me to leave her again and i said r u gonna cheat on me and she says it was a mistake and i asked if she liked me and she said she does and doesnt bc she doesnt want to get left and i like her again what should i do plz help?How to get back with your ex girlfriend?
Like they say, once i cheater, always a cheater.


my ex-boyfriend cheated on me like, 6 times, i kept forgiving him, oh boy, what a mistake. i ended up heartbroken more than ever for at least 2 months. :(How to get back with your ex girlfriend?
Always keep in mind';she is a ex for a reason';don't set yourself up for another fall.As adults,aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes?


{and if your thinking that should apply to her mistake as well,NO..Cheating is not a mistake,it is a decision!!}
I am not sure how old you are - but it sounds to me like she's lonely and using you as a filler. You are still not over it and it sounds good to you. She should have never cheated on you - she wouldn't have done it if she really had cared. You are the one who will get hurt.
heres the real question you need to ask yourself, are you ever going to be able to trust her again?





if so then do it





if not, i dont suggest it
once a cheater always a cheater


well maybe not but that trust is broken now...


hard to get back but if you want to try go for it..


best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment