Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get your ex back?

We were together for several years and have 2 kids. He proposed to me and everything. We did fight and had a lot of problems. he recently left me for a coworker who is younger. I may be stubborn but I do anything for anyone, I gave him everything and did everything to make him better himself. He says he still loves me and always will, I am his best friend. He has already moved in with her. His family refuses to meet her or allow her at their home. I think he is just ';smitten'; with her and will eventually come crawling back, but then again I am afraid he is having too much fun because she has no kids and no responsibility. I desperately want to try it again and I really hope we can work it out before Christmas, what can I do? No rude answers please, I know I shouldn't take him back, but I don't care.How to get your ex back?
You are exactly what he wants, the ';Old Reliable.';How to get your ex back?
look in the mirror honey, he's a liar, a cheat, scum , you want





him back ?


why ?


to feel even worse when it happens again %26amp; again ?





you obviously have some computer skills here,





so get some common sense, look in the mirror..ask yourself





these ?s





%26amp; answer them too..





you are somebody %26amp; you need to get it...
I know exactly how you feel. I am going through the exact same thing. Only I am the man. My wife has moved a BOY into our apartment with her and my kids. I also think that she will come crawling back but am also worried about her having to much fun. It hurts like hell. Its driving me crazy. I bought a e-book how to get your X back. I think it would work but I can't do what it tells me to do. If you are interested in it I will send it to you for free. I payed 30$ for it. But maybe it will help you. I feel for you. Life sucks and so do people. I hope I don't mess up by doing this but you can e-mail me at billytown80 at yahoo. Any body else going through the same thing I will be more than happy to hear from you. We all in this position need a friend. Why do the people we love hurt us so much?
I think you need to take an honest look at yourself. Why do you want to get back with him? Remember past behavior is usually a predictor of future behavior.





Become strong and show that you are a good role model for your kids. That should be your #1 priority now.
I was in a similar situation last year. I felt that if there were issued between us, we should get to the bottom of it all if he wanted to leave them fine - rather than him just leaving.





If he still loves, you there is hope. Mine moved in with another woman then realized that things were not so great. He wanted to come back. By that time I was used to being alone and was hesitant. He htought I'd found someone else and started to get jealous and turned his attention back to me.. Once that happened I pulled him back in by showing patience and letting him know that things could be ok.





Go to counseling alone and work on you first. If things are meant to be, they will fall in to place.
your problem is no self respect. do yourself and your children a favor and move on. do you really want to be with this man again? a man that has cheated or mistreated you and your family?


do not think that his family is on your side. they are his family and they will eventually reconcile with him.


do not make your children see their mother grovel for a man that is not worth it.


if you have daughters let them see a strong woman that can move on from a bad relationship and make a good life for herself and her children.


please do not ask strangers how to get back into a bad relationship.


do not let your children see a whining crying groveling door mat of a mother. little girls grow up to react to relationships the same way their mothers did!!! they see this as normal. would you want your daughter to do later in her life what you are doing now. would you want her to have to live with a man like your husband??? this is what you should be thinking about not how to get his sorry behind back.


if you are not up to seeing this truth from me look at it for yourself. look yourself at what you wrote in your own question. you said,


';he says he still loves me.'; would he do this to a woman and a family that he really loves????????????????? you also say, ';i shouldn't take him back, but i don't care.'; but you should care and you should care very much. don't be a door mat for anyone ever!!!
WHY?WHY?So you can prove to yourself that you can get him back!!He's no good he lost the best thing! The mother to his children.don't condemn yourself for his mistakes! It's going to be hard.But he already with her.Why belittle yourself for him?????MOVE ON!!!!!!!!if HE DISRESPECTS YOU NOW HE ALWAYS WILL!!!!
You have to let go the heart, and if the heart is true it will be fly back to you. I do recommend a heart change. And to look after yourself first!!!.
hey look iam a guy and iam in the same situtiation i left my wife for my co worker who is six years younger than me and we also had two kids and where married for four years its funny cause i think you might be my wife but iam not sure its just that your problem is to a t what happened between me and my ex wife trust me if he really loved you than he will come back i want to come back but there is just a a difference now with her family i just feel i cant look them in the eye but my best advice is dont beg i would do anything to take back what i did and have my old life back and the woman i vowed to love for back in my arms but sometimes we dont get what we want but stay strong and good luck and if you are my wife i do want you back and lets make this work
Good advice is hard to come by, but the following articles have tried %26amp; true suggestions for a person in your shoes ...





How Can You Make Peace With Others? :


~ Wars With Words--Why Are They Hurtful?


~ The Benefits of Making Peace


http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/2005鈥?/a>





How to Solve Problems Peacefully :


- Why They Resort to Violence


- How to Solve Problems Peacefully


http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/1998鈥?/a>





Single-Parent Families CAN Succeed :


- Single Parent Families are on the rise


- Single Parents have Multiple Challenges


- A Lone Parent, but Not Alone


http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2002鈥?/a>





When a Mate is Unfaithful :


- Infidelity--Its Tragic Consequences


- Is Reconciliation Possible?


- The Option of Divorce


- Meaningful Support


- Why Some Stay Together


- Who Is Responsible?


- Children Do Not Deserve Divorce


- Does God Hate All Divorce?


http://watchtower.org/library/g/1999/4/2鈥?/a>





CHILD CUSTODY---What Is the Balanced View? :


~ What Is in the Child's Best Interests?


~ Child Custody--Religion and the Law


~ Child Custody--A Balanced View


http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/1997鈥?/a>





The Problems of Children ... :


- An Ongoing Search for Solutions


- Children Deserve to be Wanted and Loved


- The Solution at Last! - Help for Young People


- The UN Declaration of the Rights of the Child


http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2000鈥?/a>





(NOTE : ALL of these URLs will likely be modified soon. After that, the 1st sub-title of each can be entered in the Advanced Search engine at : http://watchtower.org/search/search_e.ht鈥?/a> , which will give you a link with the new URL.)
why would u want a man who passed u over for another woman. she is younger and they don't have problems u and he did, so naturally he does think he is happy. now that u gave up everything to him and gotten him ahead he now has no use for u, so he has just moved on. so sorry for u, and it's understandable that u love him and want what u had with him back, but the marriage as u knew it is over with, when trust is lost it's nearly impossibble to go back in it.
Just because you want him back doesn't mean he wants to come back. That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment