Friday, August 20, 2010

What did you do that got your ex back?

Im seventeen and have been dating my ex for 8 months. he broke up with me about a month ago. I sent him a message about 2 days ago saying a agree with the break up and it was the right thing to do. i really dont agree with it, but online websites said thats how you get your ex back. i never see him since its summer so i dont know what else to do to try to get him back. im tired of everyone telling me i cant get him back. i love him, so im going to try. thank you so much to all answers i appreciate them more than you could ever imagine.What did you do that got your ex back?
Hello sprinter03. It's classic. You break up but you wish your partner back. There are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some very specific things you should do or not do that will impressively increase your chances of getting back your lost love.


I know that since I have seen these ways work over and over again.


My next door neighbor had tried one simple way I got for her when she went through a break up.


She got back with her ex in 2 weeks... I am serious...


Anyway... I have listed below the site I got that showed me all these ways .


You may want to check it out too.What did you do that got your ex back?
everything happens for a reason. he's your ex , it was meant to be.





if he broke up with you, you cant get him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment