Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it possible to get back with your ex-husband after six years?

I have been divorced from my ex-husband for six years now. It was totally my fault. Made many mistakes. I love him so much and miss him every day. Although I have not been alone, I am alone inside without him. Even six years later I dream about him at least three times a week and daydream about him touching me again. He has married and had a child with someone else but is going through a divorce from her. I am still in touch with his mother and always have been. She loves me. I just want to find him and reach out to him and hold him again...Please help me on what to do to get him or how to get over him.Is it possible to get back with your ex-husband after six years?
It depends on how much you hurt him and if there is any love in him for you at all after what you did. But since he is getting a divorce from the woman he married after you then he must have gotten in that relationship on the rebound...so there is a chance that if you reach out and let him know how you feel giving him a chance to get through this divorce first of course...he will need some comforting when it's all said and done...Go for it sweetie, you've nothing to lose and everything to gain...Start composing your thoughts now, make sure you send them to him either email or snail mail so he can read them and ponder them when the time is right, that way you know he will ';hear'; your words and can read them again and again...he can even do his own reading between the lines...Start now! Best of luck to you!Is it possible to get back with your ex-husband after six years?
Go rent ';When Harry Met Sally';. There are lots of couples who have gotten back together. Some have even divorced each other twice and still got back together.
Sounds like there is only a slim chance - which is still better than none at all though. If you play it right, it may just happen. My only suggestion would be to wait until he is fully divorced %26amp; stay on the good side of his mother
sounds like he is over you... move on!!!
yes its possible, get the information from his mom and find him. Listen to Heather Headly song ';In My Mind'; in the meantime. Go get your man!
It is possible to get back with the guy if your serious. The easiest way without putting his mom in the middle would be to send him a letter letting him know how you feel with your phone number and e-mail address to his mothers house and that way he will get it without putting her in the middle.
Prove that you've changed for the better and have learned from your mistakes. He might decide to give you another chance.
If after his divorce, he wants to try. Do it with counseling and do it slow.





THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW BETWEEN HIM, HIS NEW EX-WIFE AND YOU, IS THE CHILD THAT IS STUCK BETWEEN 3 DIVORCED ADULTS.





Please remember there is a kid there that needs more love, attention and stability than ever.
GO FOR IT !! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE??
Unfortunately, I am not much help...for me I would never ever go back...only forward...if I divorced him once then those issues would still exist and not worth my time and effort to try again...(would have gave it my all the first time around)..I wish u luck...again, not much help.
Sounds like you didn't get closure from your divorce and he isn't too serious about staying married. You can reach out to him as a friend and let nature take its course. Don't try to jump right back in to a relationship with this man until you find out how he really feels about what you did to end the marriage.
Yes it is very possible. I think that you guys will get back together if you work towards it. I understand you not being completely over him, he was your husband and you loved him. If you want to get back together with him - then TELL him how you feel. Tell him you have never stopped loving him and that you want a 2nd chance to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment