Friday, August 20, 2010

Women, can you tell me how did you get your ex back? What's your story?

Well, I just would like to know how far did you go? And if it worked..





Haha, i recently broke up with my bf, we've been apart for 7 weeks, last time we talked he said he loved me (and he was crying and pretty sad) but that our's was over, that he wanted to experience being on his own for a while..


We were together for 18 months, we didn't have major issues, but he felt like i was being too pushy and.. well. I didn't cheat and believe me it was a pretty relationship. Everyone (including me) gets surprised when I tell them we're not together anymore..


I really love this man and want him for my family. I seriously don't know what's on his mind, but I'm in severe pain.. :(


So, if you can share your stories about how did you get your ex back? If you are a guy, how did you gave up to go back with an ex..Women, can you tell me how did you get your ex back? What's your story?
Why would people want someone back if they break up with him/her? I don't get it.





It is very clear that the 2 of you have communication issues. The man needs space. Give it to him. If you can't respect his need for space now, what else are you going to be pushy about?





He is not ready for a hot and heavy relationship. Give him time. Give yourself time to analyse the situation too. You guys can reconnect later on if you should one day strike it up again. However, both of you need to become a little more mature about relationships.





Maturity has nothing to do with age, so it doesn't matter if he's 30 or 17Women, can you tell me how did you get your ex back? What's your story?
me and my ex were together for like 3 yrs.we broke up a few months ago.we had broken up before and i got him back by talking to him as a best friend and because i loved him it was easier to talk about anything then it just happend and we ended up back together people get surprised that we still haven't gotten back together.
Quit caring and move forward. It works everytime. Problem is, often times when they realize what they had it is too late.
there was a reason you broke up with him and you were not happy


getting him back is not going to bring change your just repeating the same thing over again. move forward never look back there is nothing there.
I never tried because I never saw the point.
It was his decision to take me back, all I could do was hope he'd forgive me.......true love overcomes all, if he doesn't take you back then you're not meant to be.
I didn't, I got myself some really hot boyfriends and moved on. So did he. We are still good friends, but that's it.
';If you love someone, let them be free, and if it's meant to be, they will find their way back easily.';





He's 30, right? Well has he ever been married or does he have children? If this is the case, then perhaps he has ';been there, done that';, and doesn't want to go back. Perhaps he doesn't want to settle down anymore because it was a bad experience before. In this case, it might be a little tricky. You can wait it out and let him know you love him and you're not going anywhere and he MIGHT come around and start to trust again. However, you also MIGHT be wasting your time because he was badly hurt.





However, if he has never been married/children, then it sounds like he never wants to because he is NOT getting any younger and in this case, you are just wasting you time.





Good luck!
If you believe it is worth it, then go for it. I always say, a good man is hard to find, not to keep. My guy is a good guy and I had a problem with him (all of my fault). I basically told him what I would do to keep the relationship good and that was it. You have to do what you will say you will do for him and the relationship. I know its hard to not be with him but if he had complaints (like you being pushy), look at that as something to work on and tell him you will work on it. But here's the tricky part - ACTUALLY WORK ON IT! Just make sure that whatever you do, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment