Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever gotten back with your ex?

Say you were in a long term relationship 1+ years and broke up for whatever the reason. Did you get back with your ex? How long did it take for you to get back? Why and How did you guys get back together? Are you still with them now? Age?Have you ever gotten back with your ex?
i want to so bad!


weve bin apart fer a year now


but everyday i spend thinkin bout him


i mean we both stayed single this WHoLE year 2!


and my friends say he still loves me 2 but idk what our problem is!


we never talk at all so no talkin = not gettin back 2gether.Have you ever gotten back with your ex?
i dont really know if this helps any.. but me and this guy.. we were dating for like 5 months.. then i broke up with him.. but he was like scary obsessed with me.. and i got back with him.. and now were over for good.. and in my opinion.. i wish i wouldnt have gotten back with him in the first place. im sure that if you have been together for an entire year.. that the thing that broke yall up wasnt just a stupid little argument. but idk.. i guess just follow your heart. if you want to get back with them, then talk to them about it and get their opinion on the situation. then just go from there.


i hope this helps some.


sorry if it doesnt.
we broke up over a yr ago we were together for 3 yrs things werent working out i left him and started a new life was in a new relationship he would still call me almost every night begging me to take him back so after about 9 months i finally gave in and let him take me out to the movies as friends but after that we ended up back together i just wanted to be with him and to work things out. no we're not together we recently broke up again things were going good for the first couple of months but after that it was just the same problems. im 22 he is 24
i didnt get back with any of my ex before. I guess its probably because things will never be the same again. There's always a reason for breakup and its bcoz things can't work out. If things can work out, we wouldn't have broken up. Just let nature takes its course. If we were meant to be together, some day we will..
Once


when i was young and dumb


im still young


but nah it didn't work out


we remained good friends


but i havent talked to him a minute


i think his gf doesnt want him to talk to me cuz im a ';threat';


but yeah there's a reason why they're an ex so why get back together unless the breakup was inevitable....
Yes. My bf and I have been together off and on for almost 8 years (holy cow!). We are 30 now. We've broken up twice because he has issues with commitment. Each time I moved out and started my own life and had nothing to do with him. And each time he came back. So after the second time, I decided that I really wanted nothing to do with him, so when he started coming around, I ignored him and basically pretended he didn't exist. But being who he is, a fairly witty, nice guy, outside of relationships, we started to be friends again. I just recently bought a house, and jokingly asked him if he'd like to help pay the mortgage, and he said yes. So I decided that I needed to talk to him about his expectations and what he wanted out of this relationship. If he wanted to be back together or what? He told him that he loves me and wants to be with me. So, I countered by asking if he loved me enough and how would this time be different. Any hoodle, we solved a lot of issues, and he's moved in. But I also did not put him on my mortgage. I told him that if he decides to stick around for at least 2 years, and I feel that he can be trusted, then I will put him on. Love only goes so far, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment