Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my ex back?

Is it possible to get your ex back if they are still engaging with you, but it still seems hopeless? How can I get him back? The ending was very complicated as his dad become very ill. I think he just gave up on us so he had one less thing to deal with. What can I do to get this person back? Is it possible? We talked about marriage and a family, a new home, all of it.


What do I do?How do I get my ex back?
http://how-to-get-your-ex-boyfriend-back.info tells you the subconscious techniques you can use to get your ex back and he won't know what your doingHow do I get my ex back?
Wow I feel for you in this situation. The thing is it does not sound like a real break up where one person was angry or tired of the other person, this is more circumstantial than anything else. What I would suggest is that you are there for him. I really believe that you can get him back. Don't be forceful however just give him some time to deal with things in his own time. Guys are different machines to girls and deal with emotions on another level. Once he has dealt with his situation and is feeling better he will realize how great you were for him. Now is the time to tell him how you feel but don't force it on him or make it into an ultimatum. Ask him to go out or go for a drink, have a good time and let him see why he fell in love with you in the first place. Good luck, I hope it works out for you!
I do believe if it's possible for you to win your ex back.





I'm not expert on this subject but I did find a very helpful site for you...





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/





There's a great video that will teach you the first step to winning your ex back.





I'd also suggest clicking the link below the video after watching it and sign up for there newsletter....I've heard theirs a lot of good advice in there....and It's free.





Here's that link for yah...





http://getbacktogetherwithyourex.com/





Hope it helps and good luck getting your ex back!!!





- Katie : )
It is possible to get your ex back especially if you still have feelings for each other. But it is important that you understand the reason why you broke up in the first place.





You mentioned his dad....was the stress of his father being ill causing you two to fight a lot? Did you resent him spending time with his father and not with you?





Think long and hard about the reasons why the break up occurred and make a vow not to repeat these mistakes the second time around.





If you are having trouble looking at the situation objectively ask a close friend to give you their input on the situation. You may be surprised at the answers you hear.





Now there is a step by step process that you can use to get your ex back. This process has been successful thousands of times. You can find the information that you need here at http://www.bringexback.com








Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment