Friday, August 20, 2010

How do get your kid back when your ex husband lied to the judge?

i dont know what i should put on here so i will start for the beganing.. i had my daughter when i was 17 years old.. i went to high school while taking care of my kid n my husband.. i was at school one day and my ex husband took our daughter to his grandparents out of state.. he told the judge that i left him and our daughter.. i would never leave my kid ever.. i got up with her every night i took her to daycare so i can be with her during the day i took her everywhere with me.. How do get your kid back when your ex husband lied to the judge?
Get notarized affidavits from other people that knew the situation and appeal the decision.How do get your kid back when your ex husband lied to the judge?
Did you tell the judge yourself what happened? If you appear in court and state your side of the story, its obvious you care, or you wouldnt be there.
all you can do is prove that you didn't that he just took her. this happen to my sister did you tell the daycare about him taking her if so ask if they can record a message or put it in writing what they remember you saying (her dad took her to see her grandparents should be back soon) so did you say this on a message on a phone or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment