Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will you get back with your ex just for revenge?

Im not gonna lie and say that my friend's friend is the one on the situation or that I just felt curious about this topic.


I'm really thinking about doing it, please don't judge me now. Read the background story and please tell what would you do in this situation, not what's right.


I was with my ex for about a year, it was a fairly good relationship. Can't complain he was a really good boyfriend. From day to night he changed completely, next thing I know he's breaking up with me for no reason, he just said he wanted to be ';alone.'; Guess what? after about 5 months I found out he's with this new girl and really 'in love'; I have a friend who's his friend as well and through him I found out a couple of months ago, that the real reason for our break up was the girl. I know this is really stupid, it's been 2 years since our break up and I still have the sour flavor in my mouth about how everything happened. Now I have the perfect opportunity to get back at him.Will you get back with your ex just for revenge?
Ok..you want to get back WITH him or AT him?





Well...either way, it's just a waste of time.


It won't make you feel any better.





I think the best revenge is success. The fact you are still thinking about him and the break up two years later means he's winning.


You need to move on and forget it. Find someone else and have a wonderful relationship with the new guy, and when the old boyfriend sees you happy he will think ';I was stupid for leaving her for someone else.';


THAT would be getting the best revenge of all.Will you get back with your ex just for revenge?
I know this is not what you want to hear, but you've got to let this go and get on with your life without him. You're letting him still affect your life in a negative way by holding on to all of this. The best way to get revenge is to be happy with your life - either single or with someone else. If you do something revengeful to him it will just make you look small, and catty and show that you're clearly still hung up on him.
No, revenge is a silly motive to do anything.
Revenge is sometimes not the best medicine. I tried it and it blew up in my face because I fell for the guy that I was using to get revenge and he didn't fall back...Be careful...Stepping too close to the fire...You may get burnt!
I think better left untouched. Just relax and have fun, be happy and eventually you will find someone. I don't know if this is revenge, but for him to know that you're happy without him in your life will probably put the sour tatse in his mouth.
no i wouldn't do it cause you found out and then you have learn your lesson its sometimes hard to trust and he was not the one for you but you know what you have gotten away and yes it was a hard thing to do but you have made it and in once piece thank goodness there are no children involved. it woudl have been horrible now just move ona nd be happy about yourself. you are a better persona nd a more moral person for it and know how to be honest and trustworthy take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment