Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Ebook on Getting Your Ex Back...Please answer.?

don't laugh, but I bought this ebook on how to get your ex back. I'm still very much in love with my ex boyfriend. anyway, it says A LOT...a whole month long plan, but at the end it talks about THE CONVERSATION, where you ask your ex to get back together...this is what it says:





There is a specific way to approach getting back together that


seems to work well.


Remember,this is only to be used after 2-3 months of fun dating.


First, wait for some kind of really good connection between the


two of you.Then, wait a split second and say ';[Ex's name], We were really


good together, weren't we?'; DON'T SAY ANYTHING! There will be an awkward pause and you will be tempted to fill it by saying something else to reduce the tension... DON'T!';





The problem is I'm afraid my ex will be like ';No we weren't good together, we fought all the time.'; However he was in love with me. This question is just worded wrong for my situation. Is there a better way to word it/better question for my situatiAn Ebook on Getting Your Ex Back...Please answer.?
There really isn't.





I know I'm not telling you what you want to hear, but this project is pretty much doomed to fail. These books are all about selling false hope.





Just move on, honestly.An Ebook on Getting Your Ex Back...Please answer.?
omg I bought that book........... and for me it worked. cept I didn't havta ask in the end. I know you posted this months ago.. but I'm wondering how did it work out for you?? the plan n everything..

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment