Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you get back with your ex in this situation?

Alright so one of my best friends and I went to our freshmen homecoming and it just led into one of the best relashionships I've ever had. We went out for 5 months and it ended really abruptly, and left me crushed. She never really wanted to talk to me and just a couple days ago I sent her a message telling her how I felt:





Theres one thing i want to ask of you and thats a second chance. Things ended out of nowhere and just left me wondering, like, what happened. I've tried to move on, and I think I would be able to if I could know that we didn't belong together but I know thats not true, right now at least. I've been laying in bed trying to get to sleep and this is all I can think about and if I try to forget memories come back stronger. I can just feel your arms around me sometimes like were back at the park the night of our first kiss and just things like that.





So this is the reply i got:





well....this is kind of difficult because that night that you and geoff came over screwed up my life. im not aloud to date until junior year and im still not alowed to hang out with friends i can only get on the comp one time a week unless for homework purposes. basically my life is living hell right now because i cant really talk to anyone and all this would make it like impossible to have a relationship for one and two i dont want to get into anymore trouble for a while... Sorry its just not easy with all that is going on right now...maybe when my parents possibly trust me maybe ill give you a second chance but idk how long from now that will be.





In case your wondering what the reference is, its was me and my friend snuck over to her house and her mom caught us and she got in trouble. So my question is if she genuinely wants to get back with me or if she is just trying to be nice?Would you get back with your ex in this situation?
why are you wasting your time? find a new girl, and quit waiting around for something that might not happen.Would you get back with your ex in this situation?
From what I have read she seems to be telling you the truth on the reasoning for your sudden break up. However I do think she may be trying to be nice by adding on the ';maybe ill give you a second';.


I've gone through the exact scenario, except mine was in junior year.


My advice is once parents step in, the odds are against the relationship. All you can do is learn from this experience, its time to turn the page and start another chapter of your life.
  • norton internet security
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment