Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get your ex back without playing hard to get?

we've been broken up for like 3 hours and I really miss him, i broke up with him, but i completly regrete it and he says it was my choice and i got what i deserved. What do i do, im not playing hard to get I hate doing thatHow do you get your ex back without playing hard to get?
If you tell him you made a mistake, he's going to play hard to get. That's why he said you got what you deserve.





The best thing for you to do is wait it out for a few days.How do you get your ex back without playing hard to get?
It's been 3 hours? For all you know you could be back together in 3 more. Calm down and don't think about revenge tactics.





Also, if your ex-boyfriend is saying you ';got what you deserved'; is that someone you really still want to date?





If you don't get back together, move on at your own pace. I thought my heart was broken once but it wasn't. It just took some time to figure everything out.
i know i feel the same way my bf broke up with me about 20 minutes ago and i rele miss him a lot :(
There's only one way to not play hard to get.... Tell him you want him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment