Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you win back your ex-best friend? Please help. Please Please Please help.?

Just last week, on Monday, me and my best best best friend, Calai, got in a BIG fight. Thing is, a week later, we made up. But she has a new best friend. Well... she kinda just hangs out with her a lot. Anyways, when her and that girl hang out, Calia isn't herself. But when she hangs out with me, she's...Calai. I miss her so much. We were practically sisters. But I can tell that Calai wants to be my best friend again but...I think she's too afraid to show it. I am too. Please. How can I get the real Calai back and how do I get her to be my best friend again?How do you win back your ex-best friend? Please help. Please Please Please help.?
Well, tell her Calai i really wanna be friends remember all the great times we had in _________. And i totally couldnt survive __________ without you.


Then get on her good side for a while then get the real Calai back say:


Calia its great that you hang out with ______. But you dont act like yourslef when your around her.I miss the old CalaiHow do you win back your ex-best friend? Please help. Please Please Please help.?
splitting with your best friend is really hard, i know, ive been down that path so many times!


but at the then of the day, shes your best friend and nothing can change that!


im guessing that she acts different around this other girl maybe to make you want to be best friends again, in which case you should tell/show her this when she is alone with you!


or


she could be acting like this because this new person that hangs around with her is completely different to calia, and calia wants to be like her!


in this case, you should ask her to come out with just you and do the things you used to do together, show her how much better the old calia is compared to the new one!





i hope things work out between you two and i hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment