Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What is the best way to win back your ex?

this guy and I have had a thing since freshman year, and now he's in my class again and sits right in front of me and I like him again. Should I act calm like I don't like him? or should I flirt alittle so he knows? whenever i act nice and flirty he is rude to me so i dont want to see like im in love woth the kid again. also how could I flirt with him? how can I get him back?What is the best way to win back your ex?
get fresh with another guy and ull soon find out how your ex feels.....sad but true.What is the best way to win back your ex?
well if he's rude when you flirt with him, DONT flirt with him. also if he's rude when youre nice to him, DONT be nice to him. be a bit*h and a tease and ignore him. that should send his heart strings a pounding for ya

No comments:

Post a Comment