Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How would you get your ex back?

What should I do? My ex girlfriend is with another guy, but I still like her and have feelings for her. She invited me to hangout the other day, I assume just as friends, but I want her back. I don't know if she wants me back tho. What should I do? It's not as easy because she is in another relationship.How would you get your ex back?
Here are my Sure fire ways to get your Ex Girlfriend back. The First Sure Fire Way: Listen to her complaints and do what she asks you to do.





The Second Sure Fire Way: Don鈥檛 run after and stalk her. Be friends and chit chat with her girlfriends regularly. Be honest with her. Don鈥檛 lie to her. Don鈥檛 go out with her friends. Ask her to go to happy hour with. Alcohol lightens the mood every time.





The Third Sure Fire Way: Time Heals All Wounds. I remember what my mom says to me. Love conguers all. If it true love it will work it self out. If it still doesn鈥檛 work to your benefit. How about take her to a romantic trip. How About take her to Jamaica? How about a cruise for two?





How about using the old fashion approach with her just talk to her? Just baby I need you in my life and read her some romantic poetry. Sing to her the poetry that you wrote for her. While other women need some time to get warmed up to that. Be patient with her. I know she will be coming around soon to be with you and then you can see what your options are going to be.How would you get your ex back?
Let her see you happy and going out with other girls. It'll bring her running back in no time if she still likes you.
HANG OUT WITH HER AS FRIENDS %26amp;%26amp; LATER TELL HER HOW U FEEL IN PERSON. BUT IF SHE DOESNT FEEL THE SAME. YOU JUST GOT TO MOVE ON.. I KNOW IT'S HARD %26amp;%26amp; IT SUCKS BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER. JUST BE PATIENT.
A very common question, ';how to I get my axe back';? Put your right foot on her shoulder %26amp; simply pry it from her spine. There ya go, easy.
I would advise you don't try to make your ex jealous. You'll will be doing one of the worst things you can do if you want to get back with your ex, since all it is going to do is show her that you have moved on and that she should do the same. Instead, you want her to think that she was the best thing in your life, and that nobody compares to what she had to offer you.





By boosting her confidence without seeming needy, she will soon realize the two of you were great together despite the small fight or differences. Also, avoid getting upset if she is seeing someone else, because you won't be able to stop it no matter what you try.





Well, the below source answers the bulging questions in your mind right now. Get more tips below:
Depending on how long its been since you broke up, you should first cut ties with her for a while, let her see that you can do your own thing. Once you feel like youve let some time pass start talking to her again as a friend and see if your feelings are still the same, if they are ask her on a date and confront her with your feelings and see how she feels. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment