Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you win back your ex girlfriend, even if it seems hopeless?

Me and my ex-girlfriend were in an amazing relationship, for 1 year and 3 months. There was so much love and fun and everything good! But in the past recent months, things grew a little stale where we still loved each other very much, but we never knew what to talk about. And we also got into arguements every now and then.





When she broke up with me, she said I was needy, and that I had these ocasional moodswings that would push her away. She says I stressed her out. But I changed so much for her. The only reason I always wanted to hang out with her was because she was always so busy, and if she would go so long without asking to hang out, I'd get upset because I would feel like she doesn't want to spend time with me. And I made a promise to change, and I really feel like I did. I love her soooo much. And I know she loves me too. But I feel like all she remembers are the bad times and not the good. There's too much to explain right now, but those are the basics of the situation.





It's only been a week since we broke up, but one of her friends who is also good friends with me said that my ex girlfriend moved on. I just don't believe that someone can move on from such a loving relationship in a week. She we see each other in school, we would say hi to each other and everything. And she said we would talk, but she doesn't make an effort to. She sometimes has half smiles or full smiles when she waves at me, but not much else goes on.





I just need some hope. What can I do to make her come back? I really do believe we're meant to be together. I can't imagine myself without her. I love her too much to just simply let go.





I've heard of ';No contact'; , be positive around her, always smile, give it time, and pretend like nothing is wrong. Is there anything else I should know? Maybe from a girls perspective, what would make you come back? I don't want to admit it, but I'm heartbroken, and will take any advice. Thank you so much.How do you win back your ex girlfriend, even if it seems hopeless?
move on , by what i said ';move on'; i meant meet new people specially another girls , and let her see that , at the same time stay normal and less than normal with her , dont be overwhelmed when see her. when she will see you with another girls one of 2 things will happen : being jealous and if she want serious about it she wont stand it anymore and come back to you , if she asked you later why were you doing that , tell her its only because you saw that she moved on , the second case she wont care, if that happened be sure that she never loved you . but dont be sad because its better to know now more knowing later . both ways you are a winner . believe me there is no girl or even a guy can stand seeing the one he/she love with some body else specially if it was obvious that ur having fun. another thing , she might be doing that because she wanted to teach you a lesson to be calm when she ignoring you and when she is busy , what you have to do is to get busy with some1 else, after a while tell her that youve done that to show her that what she have done hurt you , and youve done that becuase you love her , she wont understand it in another way.


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment