Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you attract back your ex boyfriend? after breaking up with you?

i recently got dumped by my boyfriend, because he said he wanted time for himself and he didnt need no one to be questioning him about anything he does in his life. This all started when we had a baby together, he doesnt want to be responsible, i dont understand why.





Ive changed my self, my style, my looks, my friends, and my attitude just for him., and he did for a few months, but he couldnt resist going back to his friends and hanging out and getting high. We dont live together.





but i was wondering, is there anything i can do? I hate being the single mother, when he can help me, but instead his with his friends living the single life, while im home taking care of my 18 month old daughter.





im 22, and so is he.How do you attract back your ex boyfriend? after breaking up with you?
err...move on. really are you insane? a pot head makes a good father to your kid? you want child support..there are government agencies.
  • norton internet security
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment