Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What are some ways to win back your ex subtly?

We havent been together in 3 years. I have seen him off and on since then and dont know when I will see him again. We talk online though pretty much every day. How do I get him reinterested in me? He has told me about his ex girlfreind whom he loved had dumped him. That was a year ago that he was with her. He doesnt see her anymore. He apologized to me for all that went down in our breakup 3 years ago. He said he was really sorry for being such a dick. But by what he says I am pretty sure I wanted him back then more than he wanted me. Anyways how can I get him back? I know if I could spend alot of time with him I could but I dont see him! So I gotta do this all over the computer. But can any of you give me some tips to make him interested without being obvious about it?


Thanks sooo much!What are some ways to win back your ex subtly?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/What are some ways to win back your ex subtly?
just give it up





here answer this informational question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530104527AA4mbN3
Greg couldn't of summed it up better.





Regards.


Take care


--


Chad





P.S. Hope you get him back :)
Stop playing games! Just tell him, if he wants you great! if not at least you know where you stand without readind double meanings into every correspondence.
u guys can start flirtin and if he still has feeling 4 u then maybe if u want u can have sex that would so make a guy go back out with u 100%
My gf would tell you that the book 'He's just not that into you' is a must read for all women. It gives a lot of insight into a guy's mentality.





This sounds harsh, but if a guy really likes you then he will be with you.


Don't hold on to someone when there are millions of other fish in the sea. There IS another guy out there who does like you and will probably be much better than your ex. It didn't work out for a reason. Just try to move on. There is nothing that turns a guy off more than a woman who is clingy/needy and doesn't show a lot of self confidence.





Sometimes a guy will talk to an ex or a girl who shows a lot of interest in him just to stroke his own ego. That means he is insecure and childish. Just go find yourself someone better, and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment