Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I get back my ex girlfriend? If you got back wth your ex before help! Ill Pay for help?

We went out for three months and then she started seeing me as a friend. Now she won't talk to me because I annoyed her with texts and such. Its now a month and a half Later and shes probably with someone right now. i texted her later saying happy thanksgiving and she replied with ';thank you, you too.'; How do I get her back? Ive been avoiding her but It doesnt seem to be working...Girls help...guys if you got back your exs after they broke up with you...helpHow do I get back my ex girlfriend? If you got back wth your ex before help! Ill Pay for help?
Was she your Girlfriend or ';girl friend';? Im confused. You went out for three months as BF-GF then she started seeing you as a friend? Meaning, she broke up with you? Am i right?





Well, i guess it all depends on what caused the break up. If she dumped you because she realized she doesnt love you, then that would be very difficult to win her back. But it ain't over yet though. When your communication with her becomes open again, try to emphasize what she really liked in you before and avoid repeating the mistakes you did. Proved to her that you have changed, that is for the better and much more confident to carry a relationship with her. And most importantly, just be who you are all the time. Being pretentious doesn't bring any good anytime. Good luck! ;-D How do I get back my ex girlfriend? If you got back wth your ex before help! Ill Pay for help?
you're going to have to be patient and play the friend card for awhile. Be sure to give her lots of room though. If there's a movie out you remember she wanted to see, say you remember'd she wanted to see it and if she'd like to join you. Dont make a move or anything though. You're going to have to play the friend for awhile. Dont over text or anything, just make it so that she feels comfortable around you again. Then, if everything go as planned, she may rekindle old feelings for you.
I've been through that before. You have to talk to her in person and see how she feels about you. If she still sees you as a friend then theres nothing much for you to do unless suprise her romantically and pray for a favor.
How much will you pay me? You'll get your girl back within 6 days. I don't work on Sunday.
move on..


she isn't interested no more..


friends maybe..
  • norton internet security
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment