Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can you win back your ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up three weeks ago. We were together for two years and I don't want to lose him forever. I've tried calling him several times but he doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I'm really getting desperate cause I'm really still in love with him. Can anyone help me and tell me what I should do?How can you win back your ex?
Hi Amy! I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time. I know how difficult it is because about eight months ago I was right where you are now.





I know you want to win back your ex so here's a little advice to get you started:





As hard as it may be, you need to stop calling your ex for now and just give him some time and space. The last thing you want is for him to see how desperate you are because that will just drive him further away. Instead, just break off contact for a while and make him think you are doing fine without him. When he doesn't hear from you, he's going to start thinking about you and wondering why you seem to be doing so well without him. Trust me, this really works.





When I was trying to get back with my ex, I read a few books about winning him back and the suggestions in those books didn't work. Then I was lucky enough to find a book that gave me everything I needed to do it right and following the steps and advice in that book was a lifesaver because my ex and I got back together and we are now happier than ever.





So you see, it is possible to get back with your ex. The website where I found the book that helped me win back my ex is http://winbackyourexhelp.com/





Good luck, Amy! I know you can do it!!!
  • norton internet security
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment